THE PLAYERS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE PLAYERS FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Get paid for making post in this forum  Log inLog in  

single & searching

Go down 
AuthorMessage
curious

single & searching Empty
PostSubject: single & searching   single & searching Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 10:48 pm

Hello Ms,
my names Charles and am 26yr old in search of a date with a wonderful lady, caring honest & straight. i,ll keep the rest of the content till we meet.

Feel free to give me a buzz on 8023552807 or just send a text message & i,ll get back at you.

i,m curious....
Back to top Go down
teejay

single & searching Empty
PostSubject: Re: single & searching   single & searching Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 8:33 pm

Hello Ms,
my names adetunji and am 21yr old in search of a date with a wonderful lady, caring honest & straight. i,ll keep the rest of the content till we meet.

Feel free to give me a buzz on 08057927443or just send a text message or email kzmadetunji@yahoo.com& i,ll get back at you.

i,m curious....
Back to top Go down
mojmicky

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

single & searching Empty
PostSubject: Re: single & searching   single & searching Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 9:49 pm

am 23 am michael and i need a casual date, a lady who is honest and straight forward, a lady we can both rub minds together with
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

single & searching Empty
PostSubject: Re: single & searching   single & searching Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

single & searching
Page 1 of 1