THE PLAYERS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE PLAYERS FORUM

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Get paid for making post in this forum  Log inLog in  

Make your post now and stand a chance of winning a weekend

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lilrukevwes

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-10-31

Make your post now and stand a chance of winning a weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make your post now and stand a chance of winning a weekend   Make your post now and stand a chance of winning a weekend Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 12:14 am

thats a splendid cos i always dreamt of going there
Back to top Go down
mojmicky

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Make your post now and stand a chance of winning a weekend   Make your post now and stand a chance of winning a weekend Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 12:51 am

i wouldnt mind spending my weekend there, i work my self out all week, dats a cool way to ease off d stress of d week.
Back to top Go down
gamer

PostSubject: I am in for this   Make your post now and stand a chance of winning a weekend Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 2:29 pm

Cool offer ... am dreamingof being one of teh 10 poeple/couples to be chosen. By the way take this as a post while I await other requirements! seems to me a wonderful idea!
Back to top Go down
wurdz

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Make your post now and stand a chance of winning a weekend   Make your post now and stand a chance of winning a weekend Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 12:33 am

wake up guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11na scam.Who gives out such anywhere in the world,much less our own NAIJA a country with much talk and less or no action...............................hmnn
Back to top Go down
sandybaby

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Make your post now and stand a chance of winning a weekend   Make your post now and stand a chance of winning a weekend Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 6:43 pm

Wow! Eko hotel and suites! that sounds nice and splendid....i wouldnt mind to have a nice time there.. Very Happy Laughing bom queen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make your post now and stand a chance of winning a weekend   Make your post now and stand a chance of winning a weekend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Make your post now and stand a chance of winning a weekend
Page 1 of 1